1) Lifting Equipment Inspector / TrainerWe are a well-established and fast growing Third Party Consultants duly approved by ADNOC Group in Abu Dhabi involved in various Inspections like Lifting Equipment, Pressure Vessels, NDT, Trainings etc. For the expansion plans into new accreditations and regions, we are planning to recruit for the following position urgently. Inspection Engineers with minimum 5 years’ experience, worked in local Inspection companies, handling Lifting Appliances, Lifting Accessories and Lifting Equipment inspections are required. NDT and Zone II experience will add advantage to his profile. Preference to candidates who have approval from ADNOC Group. Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) NDT TECHNICIAN (VT, MT, PT):
The Level II Technician who can perform calibrations, Non-destructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results. Technician should be qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications. Thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method of NDT being used and should exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of Assistants and Level I Technicians. Organize and report results of NDT.
Duties• Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment.
• Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection.
• Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations.
• Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results.
• Organize and report test results.
• Perform specialized inspections.
• May instruct and supervise others.
• Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
• Interface daily with the client about work priorities and progress of projects
• Actively participate in client programs, planning and strategy sessions
• Work closely with client to identify and remove obstacles
• Actively participate in client safety initiatives, incident investigations, etc.
• May, at times work at heights on ropes.
COMPETENCIESTo perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Technology-Understands the application of the tools at hand to maximize the efficiency and quality of inspections. Seeks new technology and opportunities for applications.
Communication- Speaks and writes clearly and informatively; Responds well to questions; Practices active listening; exhibits discretion.
Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Able to approach/evaluate a problem from many angles.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; Able to absorb and process information quickly.
Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict; Maintains confidentiality; Strong leader; Conducts themselves in a professional manner; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Teamwork- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes honest and open feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interest; Able to build morale and support group commitments to goals and objectives.
Organizational- Support Works to fully understand and implement company policies and procedures; Supports organization’s goals and values; Supports a respectful workplace and respects diversity; Provides feedback and strives for continual improvement.
Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans; Actively searches out and implements solutions.
Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Dependability follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Takes the lead and leads by example.
Minimum QUALIFICATIONSEducation/Experience • DAE or equivalent.
• B.TECH preferred.
• VT , MT, PT Certifications
• Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections.
Specific Skills• Strong work ethic.
• Exceptional safety and quality awareness.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Adaptable to changing schedules.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Team work.
• Ability to follow directions and procedures.
• Willingness to travel.
• Detail oriented.
• Shall possess a valid UAE driving license.
Please send your CVs at email@example.com.